Thursday, 20 July 2017

HEY SAY JUMP ~PRECIOUS GIRL /Are You There?~

I know... I know...
I'm quite late in reviewing this single...
but who cares? (^^,)
I just got chance to listen it properly just now,
and this is my opinion about this single...

my eyes definitely on Yuyan in both PV!
Can't help that.... and he with ponytail this time!!!
kakkkoiii!!!

yosh... I will start now...
*all pics credit to rightful owner.. I didn't own any of that...

Hey Say JUMP, PRECIOUS GIRL, Are You There?,

JUMP had released their new single PRECIOUS GIRL /Are You There?...
there are 3 types and there are 6 songs in total....

- Precious Girl -

JUMP

I bet Tobikko would agree with me...
I can't get rid with rin rarin rarin rarin rarinnn part....
and, Yuyan solo part!!!
he looks kakkoii with that ponytail hair style...
can't doubt on that...
and one more things....
his interaction with that little girl!!!
at first I wonder what they talked about
but later someone had subs it and it makes me melting!!

actually, one of the girl was worried since she had make mistake
so, Inoo says that, "Daijobu, he also had makes many mistakes too..." while pointing at Yuyan... bcoz of that, Yuyan reply to her, advising her to just dance and enjoy the moment with smiles... no need to be worried...

something like that laa...
Yuya, you are going to be a good Otousan one day...
Inoo and Hikaru who was near them went along with Yuyan idea...
and for Chii, sorry to see but I can't see the difference between you and the girls...
opps... take that as compliment nee... the three of you soo kawaiii....

Daiki and Yamada, both of you had done it again....
both of you was in high tension nee...
until make our Yuto surrender to be the hypers in the group...
Yabu-chan, you need to re-challenge yourself to sing that two song (I didn't know the name of that song, but Kota was the one to won at the challenge during itaJUMP...)

Keito, where are you?
I can't find you in the PV making... it makes me curious on what are you doing...

- Are You There? A.Y.T -

Yuya, Hikaru, Daiki

our nii-chan had become 25cm-tall-android nee....
and I like the PV!!!...
they react with the local too...
thumbs-up for the three...

Koshoku Robot
~ Ottori ~ Mujaki ~ Yancha~

btw, the Koshoku Robot is really interesting...
since I had watched how they filming it,
I know it's not an easy works for them...
I want to summary how they filming for the drama but
it's too complicated for me to explain it since I'm not use with the term...
but what I'm sure is, it was an inspiring song...
can't get rid of raira raira raira rai part....


- Smile in Summer -
refreshing song!!
the intro sounds a bit like Tackey and Tsubasa song--> Ho! Summer...
it a summer song... it is a relax song,
where you can dance along at the beach...
under the sun with your friends...
it really give me that imagination when I listen to it....
idk, but I keeps imagine Yuyan sing it a beach...
owh, if it only comes truth (--')
but seriously, once you listen to it,
the melody keeps ringing in your ears...

- 灼熱の夢 (Burning Dream) -
I can't say anything about this song bcoz I can't find the translation...
but I notice it contains a lot english words...
I wonder if Keito involved in this song too...

btw, my comment is I imagine; at the intro part,
they wore in full-black costume
with silver sparkling items
with dark+gloomy background...

they keeps insist us, the listener
to keep enjoying the summer...
to be relax while enjoying the summer...
and that's it where suddenly the atmosphere change
to rainbow background scenes...

why I choose rainbow?
because there is part in the song saying that
rainbow also had release it colors, enjoying the moment...
and JUMP members were like saying to Tobikko;
"... just forget your probs.... enjoy the summer...
follow the song beat, do what waves always do, don't stop dance...
and this is the time where you should enjoy most..."
~a good memories will be created in summer time...~
(^^,) *opppss... it too details nee....

- Sweet Liar (HS7) -
like it's name, this song is dangerous
bcoz it is sweet liar...
it is not sweet talk, but it more dangerous than that...
it is sweet liar...
and it is DANGEROUS!

sorry to say, I think this song is more dangerous than
YES! by Kaitou-Yellow-Voice...
can't say much about this song
coz I'm afraid my imagination would come worst...
even the truth is, it already went worst...

Hey Say 7
(--')(--')(--')(--')

- スタートデイズ Start Day (HSB) -
I can't stop laughing when I listen to it for the 1st time...
I didn't expect they would start with their name...
but it was a good song...
since there is no one translate it,
(let me know if you found the translation)
I had use GoogleTranslate to know the meaning behind this song
since I really curious on it
and surprisingly it quite inspiring...

it start with saying that there are 5angels waiting for you ahead...
so, let's go to the future!!
*whispered* that 5 angels (BEST members) waiting for you, minna....

Hey Say BEST

it's like, you can do it!
the first move would decide everything...
once you take the first step,
love and miracle will be waiting for you...
everything will be waiting for you if you keeps running..."
something like that la...

----------------------------------------

which one that I like the most??
hmmm... I can't choose actually...
bcoz each song is different nee...
but for this moment,
I fall in love with PreciousGirl...
bcoz they had divided theirselves into three group
where at the end the chibi was in one group,
Yuyan was in takaii group,
and Ino with Hika and Keito...
and another reason is, of coz YUYA solo part!!!
it is sooo kakkoii~~~~

Yuya, precious girl

that's will end my review...
Can't wait for their 10th anniversary album [1/0]
it will be released on 26th July...
it's next week!!!
(^^,)