Thursday, 8 June 2017

Running Man: After~~

I'm eager to comment on this,
unfortunately I don't have enough time to update it...
since I'm too late in commenting the added members,
so, I want to give my opinion on
how I feel when watching RM after the changes....
(I'm appreciate those who read my entry until the end, but those who disagree with me, or perhaps lost interest in reading my opinion, thanks for visit my land... sorry for the inconvenient topic)

Running Man, Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Yang Se Chan, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Jeon So Min,

I had read many responded from the fans...
yes, there are too many negative feedback as well as positive feedback...
so, it quite balance nee...
*personally I hoped that everyone can accept
the new changes made by the team...

I started support RM from EP 60+,
and I almost abandoned RM when Gary leave the team and also
when the team want to kick out Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo...

there was a time where i just get the eps from my twin,
then i keep it in myRM folder... and after few weeks,
only then I watched the eps... 

but when I heard that they would add 2 new members,
I become excited to know how they gonna changes the show ratings...

and thanks to that, starting from the preview on EP346,
I starts to support the show again...
I'm happy with the 2 new members!
I'm glad they agree to join RM!

tbh, at first, I'm quite worried on Ji Hyo bcoz
the other female actress would join the team...
I'm afraid that her air-time would be reduced,...

but later I realized...
of course the air-time for each members would reduced
bcoz now they had 8 members...
compare to 6/7 members before,
definitely there is a big change regarding the airtime...

then about Song Ji Hyo,
I think I'm wrong to assume like that (like what I wrote above)
because I realized she's now quite different compared to
Ji Hyo that I watched in previous2 eps....
and I mean it in a good way (^^,)

Ji Hyo looks more happy and
finally she could spent her time in RM with female members...
*remembering back, she always spent her time alone when they need to go to overseas... so, with the changes, finally she got girl buddy+roommate+younger sister...

So Min presence make Ji Hyo looks a responsible and caring unni...
and with happy-go-lucky So Min, Ji Hyo look s happier than b4...
it's not like she is not happy b4, but now she smiles more wide(^^,)
*it just from my observation... I didn't know her truth feeling but that's what I feel when JiHyo with SoMin (^^,)

Running Man, Jeon So Min,

Jeon So Min!
I think she had giving the team new fresh mood...
I mean, no one could expect how she gonna react during the filming...
even Jae Suk can't control her since b4 this So Min manage to control Jae Suk
when they want to decide who gonna pay for their team lunch...
and Kwang Soo also can't control her
because her Betray DNA had surpassed Kwang Soo Betray DNA...
know what, she is now the reason why I starts to treasure RM again (^^,)

Running Man, Yang Se Chan,

for Yang Se Chan,
he is truly new UNLUCKY Character!!!
he looks obedient but don't be fooled, he also got betray DNA...

His Betray DNA was not high as So Min but still he got that DNA...
I'm enjoy watching how he became obedient when with Jong Kook
and contrary when with Kwang Soo...

so, what I'm going to say is,
I'm truly happy with 2 new members!!!...
Jeon So Min and Yang Se Chan...

with all the incidents happened before, looks like
this is the right time for the team to make changes...

I hope with the new members, with this new changes,
Running Man will last longer (^^,)