Sunday, 14 August 2016

SMAP disbanded

(old article=18/1/2016)

I am not their fans...
My ichiban is not them...
but this news make me shocked..
I get to know about them when
I watch their drama/show...

I met Takuya Kimura from Engine...
I met Tsuyoshi Kusanagi from Ninkyo Helper...
I met Goro Inagaki from Remake Hanakimi
I met Shingo Katori from Monster PV (with Yamapi)
I met Masahiro Nakai from Bistro SMAP Nodame Cantabile

b4 this, they had been thinking to disband their group,
but it turns out they denied it...
they even bowing to their fans
apologize for making them worried...
instead of disbanding, they decided to take a
break from group activities...

but today,
I was shocked when my sis told me that
SMAP will be disbanded this coming Dec 31...
I was thinking, "...WHY???..."
I mean, b4 this they almost get disbanded,
and now what???? hmmm....

when I looked up the reason why they disbanded this time,
somehow I get what they mean....
I think they had tried their best
before choosing to disband the group...
I bet they have thought the matter seriously
before make that big decision...

even SMAP disbanded,
they are still in that company
and will proceed their activities
like always but as solo...
what I can do now,
I wish them good luck がんばっ...

click here for more news about SMAP disbanding