Thursday, 18 August 2016

Mr.Flawless [PV & PV Making]


Mr.Flawless PV had been released!!!!
I don't know the exact release date
but if I'm not mistaken,
the PV had been released today...
I mean those 10,000 lucky Tobikko received their copy today...

and today is my day as I was lucky enough
to get chance to watch
MR Flawless PV & PV Making!!!
I was really excited!!!
arigatou narqissa for sharing it...
(narqissa is one of 10K Tobikko who got the copy of Mr.Flawless)

Mr Flawless is one of the HSJ subunit song
that included in their 5th album
that released last month (july2016)


this song perform by this sub-unit
consist of this three takaii-people...
Yabu Kota, Nakajima Yuto, Takaki Yuya
~tonikaku takaii~

actually, the group is  based on JUMQ 2(quiz session)...
before the quiz start, HSJ members need to choose a ball
to form group.. the group is based on ball's color...
and the winner from JUMQ 2 will get reward
where they will have PV for their new song...

since Yabu's group won in JUMQ2,
they will have their own PV for their song; Mr.Flawless...
make a way... make a way...
our Mr. Flawless are on their way...



Yabu Kota
in the PV making, the way he treat Yuto
makes him looks like nii-chan... haha...


Nakajima Yuto
he is energetic like always neee...
since he is the youngest among them,
I think he quite childish too nee...
but in a good way... (^^,)


Takaki Yuya
he is childish...!!!
even he same age as Yabu-kun
but they definitely has different character neee....
one more thing, he sooo scared
towards bug/something like that...
even though he's not talking much in PV making,
but when he talk,
it must be something happened... haha...


he got teased nee by yuto&yabu... haha...
love that scene... & our yuyann is blushing???
that's funny...

overall, I'm totally satisfied and enjoy while watching the PV Making...
I can't wait to watch their live performance at concert...

before I ended this post,
I just want to share a good news!!!!...

I just make a short conversation with the winner
and you know what,
I got permission from  narqissa
to share the link of it!!!....
...arigatou...

for those who want to watch it,
you can click this...