Thursday, 4 August 2016

~done with practical training~

another sem has completed...
officially I'm finished my practical training!!!
I'm so happy coz I never thought that
I'm able to face all the probs... 
but hmm.... somehow I just feel too bored...
(--,)
when I'm thinking back my practical days,
I do feel like... I need to praise myself...
(^^,)


"You had done a great job addinfarhani!!...
even you lost at the beginning but
at the end, you able to take the right path...
you don't cry... you even didn't take any MC...
but I know deep in your heart,
you feel the burden... you face the hardship...
you just can't told anybody about it
not bcoz you didn't have any friends,
but you just didn't know how to tell them....
always believe in Him...
He is the best planners...."




If someone from that office unintentionally found this post,
(since I never tell them about this blog and about me being called as addinfarhani)
I want you to know that I'm really feels grateful
to be a part of your company...
thanks bcoz you have provide me
with the experiences and knowledge....
you always point out my mistakes and
kindly corrected that mistakes...
and at that time, I'm feels so sorry bcoz
i've been so careless...
I will never forget you guys....
even though I'm quite shy and talk less,
but never judge me by my appearance...
someone has reason on what they doing right??
so do I... but soo sorry coz
only me and Allah know that reasons...(^^,)

arigatou nee minna~~~


~until we meet again...~