Tuesday, 2 August 2016

[DEAR]

Love it!!!!
just watch masquerade PV and it's really kakkoiii!!!
they looks different from the previous PV
and the gap between that really big nee...

in MajiSunshine
they wore school uniform...
even BEST too old for that uniform but surprisingly
they still looks good in that uniform nee...
*seriously I want non-tobikko named
the 5 members that had surpass 25 y/old...


in Sayonara Korosensation
they wore graduation outfit...
when I watch their PV making,
the outfits looks like a bit heavy neee...
its suit best with the taller member but
for those chibi, its looks like they are struggling with that outfit...
haha.. it is just my opinion neee...


in KimiAttraction
hmm... I called their outfit as prince-like outfit...
love it!!! with that pastel color,
I can feel the warmness of the song....


and here the latest cover in the 5th album [DEAR]...


do you get the gaps between those cover???..
surely yesss.... they had grown up!!!
no more kawaiii-cutey-cover...
no more colorful theme color...
they are mature!!!
haha...


currently searching the making of this PV...
sadly I can't find one...
probably they will upload it after this..
i hope sooo
but somehow I understand why they didnt upload it now...

u know, nowadays Johhny become strict towards
their international fans nee....
even when I searching it at YouTube, the video
already had been removed...
"...Johnny-san I hope you are not stricter like this...
definitely your action in banning some page
really make me shocked!!!
some of us are not afford to buy the ori
and bcoz of that,
there are fans that kindly share it...
besides being able to spread the JUMP love,
we(Fans) got to know each other too..."

btw, currently JUMP are busy with their concert schedule...
looks like I really need to start save some money
to buy their concert DVD...
huhu... (T-T)

I want to watch that concert badly!!!
and this is the penlight for their concert tour...


its unique neee....!!!!
I want it...!!!


its masquerade...
their new song included in the [DEAR] album...


yabu-niichan is at the center!!!
haha... in such a long time to watch him in the center nee...
don't know why, i feels like this song suit best for the
niichan group a.k.a BEST
(excluding daiki coz he looks to young for that song... haha)
orait.. need to stop here..
really need to stop!!!
just need to relax and watch FNS27 hour TV
(Itadaki High JUMP X Busaiku)...
(^^,)