Friday, 24 July 2015

thrilled changes [--']

I'm back!!!
Kini berwajah baru!!...
no more hitam-kelabu-asap...
no more kelawar sana-sini...
yg ada kini warna lembut pastel biru, merah, kuning...

blog header

blog background

why I decided to change blog theme color&design??
byk reasonsnya... antaranya:

1)Good-timing
dah lama sbnrnya nk 2kar design blog
but xdak masa yg sesuai..

alhamdulillah, even sibuk ckit,
but idea mencurah2... haha... 
dr balik from KL sampailah smlm,
around 11 malam mcm tu,
still ada tetamu yg sudik singgah rumah...
haha.. xpa2... tetamu kan pembawa rezeki..
yer dak?? (^^,)

so, secara automatiknnya,
aku punya mood mjd sgtlah baik..
that's why keluar semua idea warna-warni-pelangi...
haha...

2) JUMPing Car
as I mentioned before this,
Hey Say Jump has released
their 4th album, JUMPing Car....
n yeahh they managed to put HSJ
on the first spot on Oricon chart,...


such a lucky year for them right??
(^^,) in my opinion, the 4th album concept is
kawaii-ballad-rock-like songs...

so, we can see many relaxed-cheerful moments in the pv making...
many happy-noScript action too...
many bro-lil bro r/ship situation...
so, from there it is just appeared in my mind
that I should change my blog's color concept...
need to be more colorful nee~~~









BLUE car for Hey Say BEST
n RED car for Hey Say 7















-okeyh.. need to stop writing about them..-
back to the main topic...

btw, I sketch/draw the header by myself okeyh!!
I spent almost 2 hours just to express my idea
-since I'm not so good in drawing-...

3) just want some changes
somehow I realized, it is little bit childish but
, I like my new blog's design...
~it may takes a longer time for me to sketch new design again
so, for the time being, I will stick to this design...~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------