Friday, 3 July 2015

How to convert .rar file, .001 file to MP4??

How to convert .rar file, .001 file to MP4??

actually I've tried many ways to convert .rar file, .001 file to MP4,
but I only managed to do that for few times only...
so, yesterday I found another way to convert those file...
it is called as...

PeaZip
~Free archiver and RAR file extractor~
suitable for Microsoft Windows 2K/XP,Vista/7/8/8.1/10


yeahh... by using it, it is easy for me to extract the file to MP4...
click here to download it...

here I will give you a short+simple+pics+talk
explanation on how to use PeaZip...
~feel free to ask Q's by comment in the box below~

-------------------------------------------------------

1) make a temporary file... I named it as THIS !!!


for example, I want to convert Takaki&Chinen File8/10
so all the file that relate with Takaki&Chinen File8/10
need to be in one file--> THIS!!! file...


2) then, open the PeaZip software and open the THIS!!! file...
since I stored THIS!!! at Download, search a
Download location and trace THIS!!! file....


3) highlight both 001 & 002 file and click extract....


4) this message box will appear..
choose extract and juz click OK...


5) and its done!!! juz wait until it finish converting...


6) if u want to know whether it is complete or not,
juz check at THIS!!! folder and you can see
that a new file has appear with 3**+ size...
it means the converting has successs...


that's all...
hope it is helping nee...
juz what to share it...
(^^,)
&good luck!!!