Friday, 10 July 2015

~a BIG arigatou to you~

a random post...
nothing important actually...

just feel little bit amazed...
take a look all the pics below...
(pics credit to owner)
they are from JE entertainment...


~HEY SAY JUMP~


~KAT-TUN~


~KANJANI8~


~NEWS~

and many more.... like KinkiKids, T&T, SMAP,Tokio,SexyZone,JohnnysWest,JohnnysJr,Yamapi,Uchi,...,...

orait back to the main issue...
just now, I have found 3 LiveJournal communities...
of coz it is related with JE entertainment...
somehow when I read one of their post, I feel amazed!!!
why??

the thing that make me amazed is,
how serious+workhard+nevergiveup+keeptrying+kind
they are in giving their free-of-charge service...

there is nobody asking them to do it...
there are not being paid on what they are doing...
they juz willing to do that bcoz
they have extra skills and knowledge...

just imagine, everyday, every hour there must be
a raw video(original video) uploaded
either JE artists' performances, talks/interview,games,concerts or PV+making...

and all the communities' crew trying their best to subs it...
yes...of coz all the videos are in japanese
and 2 of the community subs it into english...
and the other one community translate it into Indonesia...

If i'm not mistaken, they are Uni student..
it make me wonder how they divide their time...
haha... becoz I got to know that they
were among the best student...

and the other things is the networking..
how can I said it haa?? hmm...
the trusting+friendships+responsibility among them...

yeahh... they have divide their worked...
on the due date given, they must submit it,
and the admin will upload it on the community...
so that all the members can get the subs (softsubs or hardsubs)...
if they are unable to submit, the other translator will help them...

even though they are from different country,
but they worked-together very well...
~can't mention their name as it is one of their rule
to not mentioning about it in social network...~
Oh!! I've to stop talking about them...
need to continue my revision
as my last paper for this sem is on this coming Sunday...

"arigatou for your hard works.. bcoz of your efforts,
I'm able to understand what my ichiban and other members talk about...
keep work hard on the translating so that I can understand it..
haha... btw, I can learn few simple words..."
addinfarhani
がんばって (goodluck)